- Filters up to 190 Liters of water
- Removes up to 99.99% of all tap water contaminants
- Filter is 100% recyclable and replaceable
- Fits in a bike cage
- 100% BPA Free
- Filters are made in the USA
- Multi-Patented Technology
- EPA/ANSI Certified & exceeds NSF standards 42 & 53
Revolve Water Filter Specifications
- PYROLIZED ACTIVATED COCONUT CARBON: Absorbent carbon derived from coconuts that effectively removes particles and organics from water supplies. As contaminated water passes through the wall of the filter, absorbent carbon media traps and neutralizes waterborne pollutants. These toxins include chemicals such as disinfectants like chlorine, solvents, PCB’s, PBDE’s, and compounds that cause poor taste and odor. Designed into the filter, PAC filter media is covalently bonded to five additional medias that make up the proprietary reduction matrix in Revolve water filters.
CRM BLEND: A blend of proprietary medias bonded in a chelative matrix to effectively remove heavy metals, industrial and agricultural pollutants, and trace pharmaceuticals. The Covalent Reduction Matrix configuration coordinates various filtration methods for contaminant reduction, including adsorption, absorption, chemical bonding, chelation, and depth filtration.
- CIRCUITOUS CORE COMPLEX: Intricate pore network forcing contaminants through a complex path design resulting in the greatest reduction per contaminant.
- BPA FREE: All Revolve plastic materials are made using pp#5 plastic, which is a non-toxic, food-grade BPA free plastic.